Early Intervention, Shared tools and processes; utilising partners; roles, responsibilities and leadership; referrals and communication
Skills and Knowledge Development Areas
- Understand data protection legislation
- Early intervention
- Understand the importance of informed consent
- Recognise the need for and when to make a referral
- Work effectively with multi-agency teams
- Information Sharing Overview Presentation
- Overview of Communication Skills in Social Work - available from the Social Care Institute for Excellence E-learning
- Family Support Pathway
Priority Families Induction - Aimed at frontline staff who will become Family Partnership Workers and hold Priority Families cases.
Common Assessment Framework
CAF training used to delivered by the Nottingham City Safeguarding Children's board. To find out about training please click here to contact them to find out what else is available.
Please go to the CAF website for key information you need to know about the Common Assessment Framework (CAF).
Bite-sized Learning Worksheets